Jenna Thorne Attorney
- Year joined firm: 2011
- Law School: University of Alabama
- Undergrad: Washington and Lee University
- State Born: New Hampshire
Jenna Thorne is a member of the Pennsylvania State Bar (#310524) and the New Jersey State Bar (#000582011). Ms. Thorne earned her Juris Doctor degree from the University of Alabama School of Law in 2010. She received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Washington and Lee University with a double major in Economics and Politics. While in law school, she was secretary of the Law and Economics Society and a member of Phi Alpha Delta.
I oversee and work on all our New Jersey and Pennsylvania expungement cases and our Pennsylvania Pardon cases. This includes drafting affidavits, motions in support of our petitions, and responses to Prosecutor and District Attorney oppositions. I also handle our Expedited Record Clearance Update (ERCU) service.
Favorite part of the job
Helping clients move forward with their life and put mistakes from their past behind them.
Advice to clients
Be as patient as you can with the process. This can be a lengthy process and we may run into delays along the way, but we will continue to work to get your case granted and get the results you want.
- I am a fan of the University of Alabama football team, the New England Patriots, and the Boston Celtics.
- I have two pretty amazing cats.
- I am originally from New Hampshire.
- My hobbies include running and watching terrible reality television.