× Open in the RecordGone App Get
Higbee & Associates, a national law firm

Oregon Felony Reduction FAQFrequently Asked Questions

Are you looking for answers to your questions about reducing a felony to a misdemeanor in Oregon? RecordGone.com is here to help. Our attorneys have answered the most commonly asked questions. Let us reduce your felony record for you with our Oregon felony reduction service. Are you unsure if your criminal record is eligible for reduction? Take our free online test to find out!

Simply click on a question to see its answer:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask your question in the comments below so we can answer it for you!


No comments yet.

Add Comment

Please use this section to ask questions about the law, our law firm or our services. If you have questions about your particular situation or wish to hire us to perform a service, please take the online eligibility test, read our website's extensive frequently asked question section or call us at (877) 573-7273.

Questions about your right to possess a firearm in a state other than the state where the conviction occurred generally require research for which we charge $250.

* Required information
(never displayed)
Instantly find out if you're eligible on our Eligibility Test

5 I am overwhelmed with joy that I found this service, I thought that I was going to live with the albatross for the rest of my life. They made this process as easy as it possibly could be and for an incredibly affordable rate. I could not be happier.
See More Reviews
Free Eligibility Test
//Google New Tag Manager Code 0823 JM