Washington Civil Rights Restoration

Low Price GuaranteeWe Gladly Price Match
Civil Rights Restoration $750*
(see what it covers)
Start Your Case For As Low As $49.00
With An Interest-Free Payment Plan
Get Started NowFree Eligibility Test

Want to start your case or learn more about your options?

Take our free no-obligation eligibility test: it's the easiest way to quickly and accurately evaluate your unique case.

Have your civil rights been affected by your past felony conviction? Has not being able to exercise these rights affected you in a negative way? Let us help you restore them.

Civil rights are important rights that every American should be able to enjoy. Civil rights include the right to vote, hold office and be on a jury. However, if you have a felony conviction,these rights may be taken away from you, preventing you from fully participating in our society. Getting your civil rights back is an important part of being able to completely reintegrate back into a normal life. The law in Washington does provide for the restoration of most of your civil rights.

We have handled more that 750 cases in Washington, and we are national leaders in post-conviction relief. We are driven to help people in your situation and want to use our years of experience and skill to help you get your rights restored in Washington.

WA Law - Certificate of Discharge Restores Civil Rights

A Certificate of Discharge in Washington will restore your civil rights, which were taken away because of a felony conviction and were not already been restored when you were released from the authority of the Department of Corrections. A Certificate of Discharge is issued once all requirements of the sentence, including all financial obligations, are completed.

In theory, once the court that sentenced you is notified by the Department of Corrections that you have completed all the requirements of your sentence, they are supposed to discharge you and provide you with a Certificate of Discharge. Nevertheless, many courts do not automatically issue your Certificate of Discharge, but we can petition the court for the Certificate so you can get your rights back sooner. It is important to note, that once you receive your certificate, you will still have to comply with any previously issued no-contact orders.

Besides restoring your civil rights, obtaining Certificate of Discharge will cause the waiting period for vacating the conviction to run, allowing you to vacate the conviction sooner.

Want to know what type of relief you are eligible for? Please take this confidential and free eligibility test to find out if you can get your rights restored.

Process - Obtaining a Certificate of Discharge in Washington

The day you sign up for this service we will start work on your case. Having specialized in post-conviction relief cases we know how to handle your case as fast as possible. We will petition the court where you were convicted showing evidence that you have completed your sentence and other supervisions or obligations ordered. Each court varies on how long it takes to process such a petition. The standard case in Washington takes about 3 to 4 months.

We pride ourselves on offering excellent service at affordable prices. We have a flat rate for this service that includes all costs. We will research, compose and file your petition, file any other necessary documents, answer any opposition and if a hearing is scheduled we will send one of our top-rated, licensed attorneys to court to advocate for you. We find that in most cases you will not have to come into court yourself. If you are curious about what is going on with your case, at any given time, you can always call us or log into our state of the art online case management system for an update.

Take our online eligibility test to find out exactly
how you can remove your criminal records.

Civil Rights Restoration Our Law Firm Typical Law Firm
Price* $750.00 $1,500.00
Payment Plans Yes No
Low-Price Guarantee Yes No
Pays Court Costs Yes No
Specializes in Record Clearing Yes No
Get started with $49.00 Plus 2 interest-free monthly payments of only $351.00.

* This price includes filing fees and court costs. In some instances a report from the Washington State Patrol may need to be obtained. This may require you to be fingerprinted and you may need to pay an additional approximate amount of $25.

Washington Civil Rights Restoration

Why choose RecordGone.com?

Benefits Record​Gone​.com Typical Attorney Site
More than 24,000 successful cases Yes No
"A+" rating with Better Business Bureau Yes No
Updates background check companies Yes No
Gladly offers to price match Yes No
Work starts with your first payment Yes No
Fastest possible results Yes No
50+ combined years of experience Yes No
National law firm Yes No
Online case management system Yes No
Experts who helped create expungement law Yes No
Award-winning customer service Yes No
Interest-free payment plans Yes No

Stop letting the past determine your future.

Sign Up Online *

* You must first take our free eligibility test in order to sign up online.
RecordGone Expungement Law Firm Rated 'A+' by the BBB for 12+ years RecordGone Expungement Law Firm with 4.8/5 stars out of over 796 Shopper Approved Ratings RecordGone Expungement Law Firm Rated  on Avvo

Our Washington Office Visits by appointment only. See our locations nationwide

Serving All of Washington