× Open in the RecordGone App Get
Higbee & Associates, a national law firm

Arizona Voting Rights

Arizona voting rights

Arizona Voting Rights Restoration

In Arizona, committing certain offenses may cause you to lose your civil rights, including the right to vote. Below you will find information regarding the reasons you may lose your voting rights, and how to restore your voting rights in Arizona:

Petitioning to Restore Your Voting Rights

If you are eligible to restore your voting rights, then you can begin the petition process by obtaining and filing the application for civil rights restoration. You can obtain an application for civil rights restoration by visiting your county's Superior Court website. You will need to go to the Criminal Court forms section, and then select the "Requesting the Restoration of Civil Rights-Form 300" option. You also have the option to request the application in person by visiting your county's Superior Court. It is important to keep in mind that you will be filing the application for civil rights restoration with the same court that removed your civil rights and oversaw your felony hearing.

When you submit the application to restore your civil rights you must also include a copy of the Certificate of Absolute Discharge, which can be obtained by contacting the Arizona Department of Corrections. Once you have requested your records, the Department of Corrections should send you the requested information within 3-6 weeks.

If you are interested in Firearm Rights Restoration, visit RecordGone.com’s Arizona Firearm Rights Restoration page at https://www.recordgone.com:443/arizona-expungement/firearm-rights-restoration/

5 I am overwhelmed with joy that I found this service, I thought that I was going to live with the albatross for the rest of my life. They made this process as easy as it possibly could be and for an incredibly affordable rate. I could not be happier.
See More Reviews
Free Eligibility Test
//Google New Tag Manager Code 0823 JM